1. ellie
    February 21, 2017 @ 9:48 am

I’ve recently embraced the monochrome look too and I have to say that I do love the occasional all black outfit or all neutral toned outfit! You look fabulous! I love how the bag and shoes are the pop of different colour!

Ellie

• Shannon Shipman
      February 21, 2017 @ 4:56 pm

seriously though these shoes are amazing – so soft and crazy comfortable!

2. Amanda
    February 21, 2017 @ 10:16 am

Oh my gosh!!! What a traumatic HD experience!!!!I hope everything works out for you. I love this look, I’m all about the monochromatic life – such an easy way to look/feel chic. Those jeans are great, I have a similar pair but have been in the market for another. Will have to check these out! XO

• Shannon Shipman
      February 21, 2017 @ 10:20 am

they have the frayed cut off fringe at the cuff that im obsessed with currently! 🙂

3. Jessica
    February 21, 2017 @ 10:28 am

Love this all black look and those booties are everything!
    xo Jessica

• Shannon Shipman
      February 21, 2017 @ 4:50 pm

and they are so comfortable! thanks love! xo

4. Emily Soto
    February 21, 2017 @ 12:24 pm

I am loving this neutral look! I want a pair of jeans like that! Have a great day!

• Shannon Shipman
      February 21, 2017 @ 4:51 pm

thanks emily!!! these jeans in particular are super soft too!! xo

5. kerry
    February 21, 2017 @ 1:20 pm

Love this look its exactly what my wardrobe is full of at the moment! Loving the booties too!!

#twinklytuesday

• Shannon Shipman
      February 21, 2017 @ 4:53 pm

almost time to switch over to blush and nudes 🙂 xo

6. Shannon Shipman
    February 21, 2017 @ 4:44 pm

Thanks emily! we will see what the people in CA say….im def ready to figure it all out though!!! xoxoxo

7. Nathalie
    February 21, 2017 @ 8:44 pm

Love the monochromatic look! I am with you, this is my fave one too! I am so sorry about your hard drive and all the pics… I really hope they will be able to retrieve them. If it helps, my hard drive crashed last year and… a repair place was able to retrieve everything (I live in California…?). Keep your fingers crossed!!!
    xx
    Nathalie

8. Karissa
    February 21, 2017 @ 11:11 pm

Awww I’m so sorry to hear about your hard drive! These types of things are so frustrating and kinda just make the world stop right? I went to Peru 2 weeks ago and while I was there my computer suffered liquid damage. Came back to the US and they told me it would cost $$$$$$$ to fix. Lucky for me, my hard drive wasn’t damaged and I was able to find a friend of a friend who had an old computer laying around which my hard drive works with perfectly! So moral of the story, I’m sure everything will work out so don’t stress:) PS your booties are bomb.com!

9. April J Harris
    February 28, 2017 @ 12:33 pm

Oh my goodness, I do hope you can get your pictures back! Your outfit looks great – love the contrast of the accessories. Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul. Hope to ‘see’ you again this week!

10. Theresa @DearCreatives
    March 1, 2017 @ 12:48 pm

Love those booties! Pinned & shared. Thanks for joining the Inspiration Spotlight party @DearCreatives

11. Shannon Shipman
    March 11, 2017 @ 8:15 pm

you always need to find the silver lining! lol! xo