1. Katherine
    November 6, 2017 @ 10:03 pm

What a gorgeous adventure! I’m afraid of heights as well, but I’m always trying to push past it and do cool things like this. I’m definitely pinning this and putting it on my bucket list. Your photos are absolutely lovely.

2. Shadaé
    November 6, 2017 @ 10:08 pm

Wow, that looks like an amazing experience! I would be way too afraid to do that but it looks like fun! Sidenote: Your page is AMAZING, love your logo.

3. Ketki
    November 7, 2017 @ 12:24 am

Wow such amazing shades of autumn! I have never been in a hot air balloon, though it is on my list for wildlife safari in Kenya. I never thought a simple ride over the country side could also look this gorgeous.

4. Alison
    November 7, 2017 @ 12:42 am

This is soo gorgeous! What an incredible & fun way to see the foliage!

5. nancy
    November 7, 2017 @ 7:09 am

Wow! My hubby had a flight once and he enjoyed it very much. The silence was fantastic he said!

6. Lianne
    November 7, 2017 @ 8:11 am

An absolute dream, especially during my favorite time of year. Looks like a special experience. May I ask how much a flight costs per person?

7. Sherrie Fabrizi Allbritten
    November 7, 2017 @ 10:23 am

I love love love your photos!!! What a great idea to do a hot air balloon in the fall! We did a hot air balloon over Quebec about 5 years ago and had so much fun. So peaceful, floating… If I ever do one again I am sure to have your photo’s in mind!

8. Caitlin McAninch
    November 8, 2017 @ 11:44 pm

I can’t even imagine getting to view the fall colors from above!! This must have been such an amazing way to experience autumn! I love hot air balloons, but I have yet to be lucky enough to ride in one! Your footage is beautiful! And the photos of the trees really are gorgeous!

9. marissa
    November 14, 2017 @ 4:35 pm

i absolutely love the colors in this post!

10. Agness of a Tuk Tuk
    November 15, 2017 @ 6:43 am

Your pictures took my breath away, Shannon. A hot air balloon ride seems like an ultimate experience and I really hope to tick it off my bucket list soon. How long did the ride last?