1. Van
    January 25, 2017 @ 3:51 pm

I don’t think I have words for this. A memorial like this is certainly important and I find this one definitely impressive by the looks of it. Listening to peoples’ last phone calls would be too much for me though…

• Shannon Shipman
      January 25, 2017 @ 4:30 pm

it was so humbling – it was such a beautiful memorial! xo

2. Ruth
    January 27, 2017 @ 12:01 pm

Hello Shannon, thanks for sharing this story. It is the first time I see photos of this memorial in Pennsylvania. I have read the story of United 93 many times but I was touched by your words. I think it is something that will move you every time you think about it. During winter break, I visited the 9/11 memorial in NYC. Didn’t have the time to enter the museum but the experience of being there is something I cannot explain. Hope I can stop by this memorial in Pennsylvania one day. #TPThursday

• Shannon Shipman
      February 6, 2017 @ 9:53 pm

ruth, thank you so much….it was surreal. i have yet to go back to NYC and see the memorial. last i was there was right after 9/11 and debris was still all over the place. I plan on heading there this summer though! xo

3. budget jan
    January 28, 2017 @ 12:10 am

What brave souls. Who knows what we are all capable of until the moment arrives and we take control of our destiny.

• Shannon Shipman
      January 28, 2017 @ 9:38 am

i know – these people are the epitome of true Americans, when push comes to shove we always unite.

4. www.quotestadka.in
    February 2, 2017 @ 10:53 pm

Excellent web site you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing
    like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you!
    Take care!!

• Shannon Shipman
      February 5, 2017 @ 11:47 am

thank you so much for the kind words! 🙂

5. Agness of Fit Travelling
    March 24, 2017 @ 4:27 pm

I love reading your posts, Shannon! This was a good read!