1. Jenna
    February 15, 2017 @ 9:26 am

This looks absolutely beautiful and the food and cocktails sound amazing! Thanks for sharing this fabulous guide!

Cheers, J

2. Komal Patel
    February 15, 2017 @ 9:55 am

I have always wanted to go here! Heard the food scene was killer!

3. Vanessa
    February 15, 2017 @ 11:04 am

Oh my these photos are beautiful! I never thought about visiting quebec but i think now i will plan to go! Thank you for sharing!

4. kat
    February 15, 2017 @ 12:59 pm

That trip looks amazing! I’ve always wanted to visit. It’s definitely at the top of my list. Thank you for sharing all the details!
    Kat | http://www.DeliriumStyle.com

5. Caitlin
    February 15, 2017 @ 3:15 pm

Your pictures are always so beautiful 🙂

Caitlin, Beauty & Colour

6. Ellie
    February 15, 2017 @ 11:32 pm

This makes me want to visit Quebec even more! My Husband has even wanting to take me for years we’ve just never found the time!

Ellie

7. Van
    February 16, 2017 @ 1:15 pm

Quebec certainly looks magical covered in snow! I’ve always wanted to visit Canada to see the Rocky Mountains but Quebec seems too beautiful a place to miss out on so I guess I have to visit the west and east 😉

8. Amanda | The Golden Girl Diary
    February 16, 2017 @ 1:20 pm

This is all so pretty! I’ll have to go visit.

9. Natalie Desrochers
    February 16, 2017 @ 6:31 pm

Got to your blog post from the up to date interior Link party! Nice post!
    Glad you enjoyed my hometown :-)))

10. April J Harris
    February 19, 2017 @ 1:14 pm

I love Quebec City but I’ve never been there during Carnival. I really enjoyed reading this wonderful travel guide. Thank you for sharing it with us at Hearth and Soul. Pinned and shared on our Hearth and Soul Facebook page.

11. The Ninja Baker
    February 21, 2017 @ 3:24 pm

Quebec has always intrigued me. After reading your post I really want to visit! Cuddling doggies, hanging out in castles (and with our furry friends) looks to be divine =) All your photos are lovely. Pinning! (P.s. Found you via April’s party. P.s. 2. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Japan.)

12. Lolo
    February 22, 2017 @ 3:54 am

Would loooove to visit Quebec any time of year, but I think I’m more drawn to visiting in winter! I’ve heard there’s an ice festival so that’d be awesome to do! Pinned! #CityTripping

13. Cathy (MummyTravels)
    February 23, 2017 @ 3:15 pm

Quebec is somewhere I’d love to visit – I’ve only been to Toronto so far, but that, Montreal and Vancouver are all on the bucket list. It would be amazing to visit in winter as well, see the ice hotel and carnival. And having done husky sledding in Lapland, which was just such an amazing experience, I would definitely be doing that again if I can! Thanks for linking up with#citytripping

14. Elizabeth (Wander Mum)
    February 25, 2017 @ 3:48 pm

Id love to go to Quebec too, the French-Canadian combination intrigues me. Dig sledding would be high on my list and the basilica looks incredible too #citytripping

15. Micah
    March 9, 2017 @ 3:37 am

What a beautiful picture! Thank you for your sharing!