1. Megs
    March 1, 2017 @ 5:35 pm

So cute! You are brave, brave, brave! I would be so afraid to brush up against a salty car.
    Happy Wednesday!
    Megs

2. Yasmine
    March 1, 2017 @ 8:13 pm

I absolutely LOVE your outfit! So inspired

3. Amy
    March 1, 2017 @ 9:08 pm

This all white look is amazing on you! You styled it perfectly with the pop of leopard!

xoxo,
    Amy

4. Monika
    March 1, 2017 @ 9:11 pm

This all white look is so sharp! Those pants are perfect and I love the pop of leopard print!

5. Chey Mina
    March 1, 2017 @ 9:40 pm

AMAZING!! Good luck on your travels! Cant wait to see the pics 🙂

6. Chante
    March 2, 2017 @ 5:19 am

These photos are stunning and that outfit is so elegant!!! And I’m sorry to hear about your computer crashing, that would be so frustrating! Brb off to go backup everything on my computer!!

Chante xo | http://www.chante-louise.com

7. Jenna
    March 2, 2017 @ 10:16 am

Love this winter white look and how you paired it with the leopard. It’s so classy! Sounds like you have so many fun plans in your future! I can’t wait to read about them.

Cheers, J

8. claudia
    March 3, 2017 @ 8:13 am

This is one of my favorite looks and this shade of white is one of the nicest ones if you ask me 🙂

Im sorry to hear about your pictures. This also happened to me about 4 years ago… and ended un paying $900 to recover my photos to which I regretted because they were all recovered in a very low quality (not sure why) so I could even zoom them in and it turned out my husband had saved me best ones already. I guess you live and you learn… Now I save everything immediately on my Google Drive and have lost all the trust to my computer hahah I actually dont have anything save in it haha

9. budget jan
    March 5, 2017 @ 12:44 am

Losing photos is one of my nightmares. I’d probably rather travel than spend that amount of money to recover though.

10. Nicole
    March 6, 2017 @ 7:29 pm

Your all winter white outfit looks very nice! I’m glad you got the money you needed, sounds like you are going to have a fun vacation.

Thank you for linking up with us at the #HomeMattersParty – we hope you will link up again at the next party on Friday.

11. April J Harris
    March 6, 2017 @ 7:52 pm

Oh I am so sorry about your photos, that is heartbreaking! My husband has always been very good about reminding me to back everything up so I’ve never lost my photos, but I have friends who have and it is awful. Love your winter white look, especially with the lovely shoes and bag. Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul. Hope to ‘see’ you again this week! The party is on now!

12. Theresa @DearCreatives
    March 9, 2017 @ 5:48 pm

So adorable! Love those shoes!!! Thanks for sharing at the #InspirationSpotlight Party. shared