1. Heïdi
    February 6, 2017 @ 9:17 pm

You look so darling, I love how you mixed neutrals and pastels with that fun sweater and your awesome coat! My favorite winter wear is typically wool jackets and hats because they can stay streamlined while still providing a lot of warmth. I am petite and coats tend to make me look bulky, the only ones I have that don’t are my wool jackets 🙂

2. Jodi-Kay
    February 6, 2017 @ 9:18 pm

Your Pin It button is so cute on our website, love this hat and jeans with the Hunters!

February 6, 2017 @ 9:25 pm

thank you so much!! all the credit goes to my designer for the pin button! 🙂 her site is here: http://lushdesignshop.com/
      xo

3. Heïdi
    February 6, 2017 @ 9:20 pm

Love your coat and everything about this look! My favorite winter coats would have to be wool jackets. I am petite and wool coats are the only ones that can still make me look streamlined (not like a chubby little potato LOL) and keep me warm 🙂

February 6, 2017 @ 9:24 pm

oh this is definitely thick but considering how cold it was i didnt care! 😉 xo

4. Cass
    February 6, 2017 @ 10:19 pm

I love that you styled the gray with the pink! Loving the way this looks and you are gorgeous! Xoxo

February 7, 2017 @ 8:44 am

i wasn’t expecting the pink to pop this much but its so beautiful!!! 🙂

5. Savilla Mountain
    February 6, 2017 @ 10:41 pm

That beanie + your polka dot sweater = the cutest! I wish we had some snow in Alabama! Please send some my way! 🙂

February 7, 2017 @ 8:43 am

hahahah looks like you will need a vacation b/c i dont think alabama is getting snow anytime soon!!

6. Jannine Pampu
    February 6, 2017 @ 11:33 pm

That sounds like fun! Canada Goose jackets are the best, and you put it together in a really cute outfit. I especially like the polka dot sweater! We’re experiencing our Canadian winter on the west coast and while I’m reading your post I’m wearing almost the same toque as you!

February 7, 2017 @ 8:42 am

its so cold but its such a BEAUTIFUL country you live in….im a little obsessed with canada! 🙂 xo

7. Lee
    February 7, 2017 @ 12:43 am

So glad you enjoyed your Quebec City trip!

February 7, 2017 @ 8:41 am

its an incredible city and the food is to die for!!!!

8. Alina
    February 7, 2017 @ 5:07 am

Beautiful pictures! That beanie is so pretty! Love it

February 7, 2017 @ 8:40 am

it is so thick and fluffy so its super warm!!!! xo

9. Stephanie
    February 7, 2017 @ 6:29 am

Dog sledding is somewhere very near the top of my bucket list! It looks so fun! I’m loving this jacket on you – going to have to check this brand out!

Stephanie
    theblondestyleblog.com

February 7, 2017 @ 8:34 am

its def an investment – but im convinced that its worth it after not freezing in Quebec!!! xo

10. Katherine Clemins
    February 7, 2017 @ 9:11 am

1st off, I agree with the Pinterest button comment–too adorbs!!

And that jacket…perfect for any outfit!! I am in WI so I know the cold and such!

11. emily maric
    February 7, 2017 @ 9:54 am

Love this look, especially the beanie. It looks so warm and stylish. Hope you have a great day!!! xo, Emily

February 7, 2017 @ 8:34 pm

thank emily! my husband teased me about this beanie but i am in love with it too!!

12. Jessica
    February 7, 2017 @ 10:22 am

A warm coat is so necessary in Canada this time of year! That coat looks so warm without being too puffy!
    xo Jessica

February 7, 2017 @ 8:33 pm

its so warm….definitely worth the money! xo

13. Nicole
    February 7, 2017 @ 12:04 pm

I love a good puffy fitted coat! I purchased one by Tommy Hilfiger and love it. I’ve heard really great reviews from Canada Goose definitely a great investment :))

14. Megan Hoole
    February 7, 2017 @ 12:42 pm

I am LOVING how fun and adorable these pictures are! So cute with your pink sweater and beanie :)! Canada Goose is my favorite- the coziest and warmest coats that are still so stylish!

February 7, 2017 @ 8:31 pm

yea the snow really amps the picture quality up 🙂 xo

15. Van
    February 8, 2017 @ 3:44 pm

Proper winter clothing can be so expensive but it’s so worth it! I would be lost here in Northern Norway without my gear 😉

February 9, 2017 @ 12:41 pm

oh i completely agree….im all for spending money on high quality and long lasting, and something thatll last! to survive a Norwegian winter…now im really glad i got canada goose! lol

16. Alison
    February 8, 2017 @ 6:06 pm

Love it!

17. Isabel
    February 13, 2017 @ 5:14 am

A big comfy scarf is my must when it’s cold outside! Thanks for linking up! xx

February 13, 2017 @ 9:35 am

thanks isabel! xo

18. Sara
    February 13, 2017 @ 8:36 pm

so jealous that you got to visit quebec city! that’s been one of my top destinations for a while! when you ever have the chance you should check out the alberta province. it’s sooo beautiful. anyways, i love both your coat and jeans soo much

19. April J Harris
    February 14, 2017 @ 10:06 am

Lovely coat – you look wonderful! I’ve heard very good things about Canada Goose – I think I’ll try to get one when I’m next in Canada or the US. (I’m ALWAYS cold!) Love Quebec City – I haven’t been in years. Thank you for reminding me of somewhere I am keen to go back to – it’s back on the list! Thank you for sharing at Hearth and Soul. Hope to ‘see’ you again this week.

20. Theresa @DearCreatives
    February 16, 2017 @ 12:26 pm

How fun! Love your outfit btw. Those boots I need a pair it’s pouring rain here! Pinned & shared. Thanks for joining the #InspirationSpotlight party See you again soon.