1. Delayna
    March 22, 2017 @ 2:43 am

This is all so very true!! I normally find myself most productive late at night while everyone is asleep!!

Delayna Denaye

2. Julie
    March 22, 2017 @ 9:01 am

Great tips! I totally feel like a failure if i don’t get up early, it truly sets the tone for the rest of the day! thank you for sharing!

Julie | https://scorseofstyles.com/

3. Victoria Schneider
    March 22, 2017 @ 8:32 pm

So so helpful! I need to apply some of these tips to my routine at home.
    Victoria | http://www.thesoutherntrunk.com

4. claudia
    March 26, 2017 @ 11:11 pm

Thanks Shannon for the great tips! I agree with working weekends. Some get scared and think you will be working like if you were at the office but working for at least an hour can help you sort things out and not let things accumulate. At least take care of the small things during the weekend

5. April J Harris
    March 28, 2017 @ 12:49 pm

These are great tips. I agree, lists definitely are our friends! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul. Hope to ‘see’ you again this week!

6. Nina
    March 28, 2017 @ 2:47 pm

Hi Shannon – found you through the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop and love your ideas! I work from home, too, and keep experimenting with ways to stay focused and productive during the day, so I know that I will be able to implement some of these ideas in my daily routine. I hope you will stop by and visit me at Vintage Mama’s Cottage . . . . I’m featuring this post in my weekly Favorite Features, so come on over and say “HI!” Here’s the link to the feature post at Vintage Mama’s Cottage: http://vintagemamascottage.com/2017/03/28/favorite-features-from-around-the-blogosphere/ Thanks for sharing with us at the blog hop! Nina @ Vintage Mama’s Cottage

7. LydiaF
    March 29, 2017 @ 3:52 pm

Can’t argue with any of these!

8. Theresa @DearCreatives
    March 30, 2017 @ 1:50 pm

Great tips! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Pinned & shared.

9. Lisa@ Casa Bouquet
    March 30, 2017 @ 3:29 pm

These are great tips! I would add, put flowers in your office! Or at least, something you like to look at when giving your eyes a break! Thanks for the tips.

• Shannon Shipman
      March 31, 2017 @ 5:16 am

oh my gosh i know! i grab fresh blooms every week 🙂

10. Nichole
    August 10, 2017 @ 8:17 am

Yes! Love this post. I can absolutely relate 100%. I have set up a home office which is white, and bright. Beautiful flowers make it seem so much more nicer, and makes me more productive. I usually plan out my day the night before- just get in Evernote and write up a ‘schedule’. Knowing when to stop is also such a good point. My husband came up to me today and told me I needed to stop staring at the computer.

• Shannon Shipman
      August 11, 2017 @ 4:12 pm

hahahha its so easy to just keep going!!! glad im not the only one 🙂